Listen folks, living a mediocre life just isn’t good enough. And you know it.
After years of asking God, “Is this it?!” and wondering if I’d ever live the life I truly desired, I finally broke free.
And now, I’m sharing how you can too.
At just 30 pages, Break Out of Your Box is a clear, concise guide that will help you start on the path to completely transforming your life into what YOU want it to be.
Gone are the days when you merely float through life ruled by the whims and ideas of others. Gone are the days you spend longing, praying, and wanting a better life, but not quite knowing how to get it. Gone are the days of asking yourself, “Is this really all there is?”
If you read with an open mind, Break Out of Your Box will help jumpstart your journey to living your most awesome life.
Check out what JET magazine senior editor Kyra Kyles had to say about BOYB:
“Break Out of Your Box” is a fun, quick yet educational read, that avoids the pratfalls of other so-called “self-help” guides that are overly sentimental and at times, corny. Instead, BOYB is like a literary cheerleader egging you on in your success, using the author’s own personal experiences to prove you too can pursue your passions. The wry pop culture references makes it even more engaging and easy to relate to. I recommend reading this infectiously upbeat, yet practical, book to put you (or get you back) on the right track with your personal goals. — Kyra Kyles, The Kyles Files
(*Remember to check your spam folder for the confirmation email)
This book covers:
- How to get clear about your vision
- How to network with others who will support your dream
- Why you need to give yourself a concrete deadline
- How to set measurable goals to achieve your dream
- How to overcome the need to be perfect
- Resources to get your started on your journey
Now, can you help a sista out?
If you enjoy Break Out of Your Box, you help me out in two ways:
1) Tell me what you think. Be honest, what did you like about the book? What didn’t you like? Leave me a comment below or shoot me an email directly (Britni@BritniDanielle.com)
2) Spread the word. This is huge. I’d like to get this book into the hands of as many people as possible and I can’t do that without you. So please, tweet about it (click here), share it on Facebook, and plus it up on Google+ (use the share links below). Or, if you’re not on any social network, go old school and email it to your friends. It’s free, so share it EVERYWHERE!
Thank you–all of you–for reading, sharing your thoughts with me, and for being brave enough to live your most awesome, awe-inspiring life!